Week 14: Final Presentation and Wrapping Up the Semester

 

Hello for the last time this semester everyone!

    I wrapped up my project the way I had hoped. I really enjoyed working on the bat project and felt a lot more confident about my final paper this semester than last. 

I have two classes I am taking virtually this summer: geology and statistics. In the fall, I will start at ASU. I think I have all my TRAIN transfer things completed. 

As I've mentioned before, this summer I will be in Flagstaff working under Dr. Hofstetter on bark beetles in the Colorado Plateau. I was warned to bring a lot of rain jackets. So, it looks like I need to do some shopping. I don't even own an umbrella. I am really excited for the lab work but equally excited for the field work. 

I think I've finished out the semester with A's. I'm still awaiting grades on two of my classes. I took chem, sustainability, geography, and physics. Let's just say, I am happy the semester is almost over.

Also, I took the echo meter out last weekend and found seven types of bats. 

I really enjoyed learning about all of your projects and watching your presentations. You all have wonderful, inquisitive minds and I am really honored to get to be your peer scholar in the TRAIN Program. 

Again, a big thank you to you all and Amanda, Josh, Matt, and Richard! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting with a Mentor + NCUIRE

Trying to Learn Statistics

It's Paper Time