Fall 2020 Poster

This week I have worked on cleaning up my paper. I submitted it and just need to finished my results and conclusion. 

My results section looks really weak or empty. However, I have the data for two of my locations, which is Madagascar and the Democratic Republic of Congo. However, Peru is proving difficult to find credible climate data and substantial number of cases. I chose it because the CDC and WHO mentioned it is one of the top countries endemic with Plague. 

However, with available data it seems like portions of the US have more cases than Peru. The difficulty with the US is deciding where to draw the parameters. Madagascar and the Democratic Republic of Congo have relatively smaller land mass. It wouldn't be consistent to use the entire US. To choose certain states within the US will take me much more time to collect data. I can't use the entire US, also, because temperatures vary significantly across the country. 

I plan to incorporate all my data into results when I get this Peru vs USA issue wrinkled out. Madagascar and the Democratic Republic of Congo has great data that I've sifted through. I just have to finish my graphs for them. I think I'm close to the end. 

Here is my poster thus far:




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting with a Mentor + NCUIRE

Trying to Learn Statistics

It's Paper Time