Halfway There

 Midterms are done! Well, my midterms are complete.

Here's a quick update of what I have been working on this week. I didn't get as much done as I like, but I made great headway and eliminated a lot of unnecessary data and journals and wrote quick, review-style notes on some really helpful notes. 

I'm finding that I may have to tweak some elements of my research, but I remain optimistic. 

Despite not making as much progress as I would have liked this week, I have learned a lot about my topic.

I am finding a lot of evidence that supports my hypothesis. However, I am searching for information that doesn't support my hypothesis just to see if I am way off base or not. 

The biggest challenge has been trying to narrow in on the data that I want to include in my graphs. It's there, but needs to be organized. 

Also, I am not happy about my project background. I didn't feel good about it so I am inserting, deleting, and revising some things until I feel like it's solid. 

Have a wonderful week! I'm wishing all of you the best.

While this video isn't specific to my topic, it is one of the sources from which I learned a little bit about flea reproduction. 


This video is from Bayer Animal Health (2018). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0W5eeUqcQQ



Comments

  1. It sounds like everything is moving along nicely. Good idea on looking at opposition it can really help you make your position clear. Just a little tip, you may want to add a reference for this youtube video for copyright and infringement purposes. I look forward to more posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria! I thought I mentioned it but I will definitely add that. Thank you for looking out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Connecting with a Mentor + NCUIRE

Trying to Learn Statistics

It's Paper Time